Software: version 4.0
for mobile phones and tablets:
- AppStore (iOS): Please search: SpeechArticulationTrainer
- GooglePlay (Android): under development
Software: version 3.0
for PCs and laptops: all operating systems: WINDOWS, MacOS, LINUX
- Windows: Please download the folder SpeTraWindowsVollversion or folder SpeTraWindowsDemo and copy this folder for example on your desktop. Unzip and open the folder and double-click the file SpeechArticulationTrainer.exe. SpeechTrainer will now start.
- MacOS: Please download the folder SpeTraMacOSVollversion or folder SpeTraMacOSDemo and copy this folder for example on your desktop. Unzip and open the folder and double-click the file SpeechArticulationTrainer.app. SpeechTrainer will start now.
- Linux: Please download the folder SpeTraLinuxVollversion or folder SpeTraLinuxDemo and copy this folder for example on your desktop. Unzip and open the folder and double-click the file SpeechArticulationTrainer Standalone. SpeechTrainer will start now.
- Full version: For using a full version you will need a licence (90 Euros). Please mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add your address.
- An introduction to SpeechTrainer is given in the YouTube-videos (see Start)
Software: version 2.0
for PCs and Laptops: JAVA-based: -> all operating systems (Windows, Linux, MacOS)
- First of all you will need the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) from Sun Micrrosystems to run this version of SpeechTrainer. You get it from here: http://www.java.com/en/.
- Then copy SpeechTrainer20.jar on the desktop of your computer or in a folder.
- Then double click file SpeechTrainer.jar and SpeechTrainer will start. In addition, please apply for a licence (90 Euros) by writing an email including your name and address to email@example.com
- For this version SpeechTrainer there exists a manual in German: SpeechTrainer-Handbuch .
- And it exists a preliminary word list and starting set for data: Start.zip, Laute_isoliert.zip.